Friday, April 17, 2015

LOTTO Warsaw FIM Speedway Grand Prix of Poland

Hi guys,

Last time I told you that I will explain to you why I had been so excited lately. You have the answer in the title of this post. This weekend I’m going to Warsaw. I think that for me it will be the most important event this year. It’ll be the last individual tournament of Tomasz Gollob in World Championship. He’s 44 years old now so he’s on the edge of his professional career. I’m very excited because I’ve been waiting for this event for a long time (I bought the tickets last year) but I also know that it’ll be extremely difficult for me as so far I’m not ready to imagine speedway without Tomasz. My friends and I have already prepared the occasional T-shirts with the picture and the title – Tomasz Gollob – World Champion. I’m really looking forward to this tournament because this is the first time that we have such a huge event in the history of Polish speedway. It’s organized on the National Stadium in Warsaw so there’ll be like 50 thousand people shouting, cheering and having fun at the same time. We can expect as well that many fans will be crying cause it’s really the end of the particular ere. All the Polish spectators hope that Tomasz is capable to win his last tournament but it won’t be easy. Nowadays, there are so many talented young speedway-riders who could ruin all the hopes. However, it doesn’t matter for me what the final result would be. Even if Tomasz loses, I’ll be very satisfied.

Just can’t wait until tomorrow…


No comments:

Post a Comment