Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Long weekend is coming



Dear readers,

I’m not here for long today because I have to prepare a schedule for a long weekend. It is just three days so we must spend them the best we can. Unfortunately, it’s kind of difficult to plan something this year because weather forecast is not very promising. Not to mention that at the beginning of April I was planning to try some camping. Sleeping in a tent must be extremely exciting but when I imagine that the temperature will reach even 0°C there’s nothing to laugh about. 



Just a little digression about last week’s speedway: it was a total disaster. The worst tournament I have ever taken part in. Well, that’s all I can say about it. For people who are curious why I am so disappointed I attach the link where you can read about Polish Speedway Grand Prix:


Have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment