Saturday, May 30, 2015

Orange Warsaw Festival



Dear Bloggers,


It’s been a Chile Since I wrote the last post. Well, it’s because it’s been quite a busy time lately as always actually. Fortunately, I’m back. 


I have to admit that today is a good day. The weather is rather nice. This morning I got up late as I didn’t have to go to Poznań and then I went skating. Finally I’ll have the time to do some sport. I’m impressed that people nowadays are so determined to keep fit. I was in our local park and there were so many people around that I had to do some slalom between them. I’m so happy that summer is coming.


Have I already told you about my trip to Warsaw in two weeks? I don’t think so. It is a surprise for my boyfriend. We are going there to see the concert of his favourite band – Muse. It’s going epic I expect. I bought the tickets for months ago because it’s not that easy to get tickets for Orange Warsaw Festival. To be honest I don’t know this band very well but I simply want my boyfriend to be happy. I know that it’s always been his dream to watch their concert live. So they say: Dreams come true :) I think I’ll enjoy the event as well.  Here you have the list of artists who will perform that evening:


Asking Alexandria
Bastille
Birth Of Joy
Incubus
Kadebostany MUSE
Parkway Drive
Bokka
Cosovel
K Bleax
Lari Lu
Maria Peszek

Metronomy


I’m quite excited about that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment